Front Lace Wig
|Style||Front Lace Wig|
|Product Type||100% Natural Hair Weaves|
Our Front Lace Wig | Natural Wave are easy to maintain, natural looking pieces that add instant length and volume. The hair can be treated as normal hair when applied. They are so discreet you wouldn’t even believe you were wearing extensions. These are made from 100% high quality human hair and are re-usable. The hair is ventilated on to a Swiss lace using hand. The back part of this wig is made using weaves (wefts) made of 100% Natural Hair. This wig imparts a good volume and length.
100% human hair, hand-tied and backed by our Quality Guarantee, our Front Lace Wig | Natural Wave provide a realistic part to close off any unit or install. Each piece is made of 200 grams of 100% Indian human hair.
Our hair extensions are easy to maintain, natural looking double layered weft pieces that add instant length and volume, the hair can be treated as normal hair when applied. They are so discreet you wouldn’t even believe you were wearing extensions. These are made from 100% high quality human hair and are re-usable. The hair is wefted using a specially made triple head machine which puts in a total of 12 layers of stitches. The wefted hair track has an average of 21 stitches per inch. The weft seam is reinforced using a natural adhesive to minimize shedding.
Wigs & Hair Pieces
Wigs and hair pieces come in different forms and are applied to hair topically. Long, full wigs are made to cover your entire head (fun fact: wigs used to be called “head coverings” for this reason). This also includes wigs that are called “lace fronts” or “netting”—these are just methods for how the wigs are made. Wigs act as a replacement for your own hair and are meant to cover your entire head. Wigs can be used for many reasons such as hair loss, balding, or simply to change your look.
Hair pieces are a little different and often come in the shape of a bun, ponytail, or hair tie so you can just place it on top of your own hair. Hair pieces can be used if a specific area of your head is thinning and you need to place hair on top of this section, or they can simply be used to create a different hairstyle, such as a super long, full ponytail with just one piece to add thickness.
Typically, real human full wigs can last for up to one year if you take good care of them.
Our 100% Natural Human Hair is of the highest grade, hand selected hair, and with over 50 years of combined experience in the hair industry you always know your getting excellent unprecedented quality.
We are a hair manufacturing and exporting company which has been dealing in 100% Natural Real Human Hair Extensions, Indian natural hair, human hair, clip on, closure, weaves, machine wefted, Indian hair, real hair, keratin hair, prebonded hair, prebond, tape hair, remy hair, remi hair, virgin hair, natural virgin, natural remy, natural remi, wig, micro rings, nano hair extensions, toupee, ombre, lace wig, full lace, front lace, 360 closure, and lace closure since the year 2002. We have satisfied customers in more than 100 countries. We conduct door step deliveries worldwide.
- We have clients/customers in more than 100 countries.
- We are manufacturers and exporters all the products that we deal in.
- We have been directly engaged in the whole process of manufacturing since 2002.
- We have more than 50 years of combined expertise in dealing with Human Hair and related products.
- We ship doorstep through our shipping partners.
- We have trained and motivated production team who are always ready to innovate.
- Unlimited possibilities in color and style.
Natural hair by definition hasn’t been altered by chemical straighteners, including relaxers and texturizers. Pressed hair may still be considered natural because once washed, the texture usually returns to its unaltered state (as long as no heat damage has occurred).
Natural hair can look strong, but this is a very delicate texture and needs to be handled as such. This means frequent conditioning and moisturizing and as little direct heat as possible to maintain optimum health.
Versatility of Natural Hair
- Style Possibilities : One of the best aspects of natural hair is being able to enjoy a huge variety of styles. Some of these hairdos mimic chemically straightened locks, but many are unique to having no texture-altering chemicals on your hair.
- Can You Color Your Hair and Still be Natural? This is a matter up for debate in some natural circles, but in most cases, colored hair is still natural as long as there are no texture-altering chemicals on the hair as well. The question of “real natural” comes into play when you consider that some have experienced texture changes due to the dye (this also occasionally occurs with henna application). Unless your hair is bleached or colored several levels away from your natural shade, you probably won’t experience any loosening of your texture. If you have no relaxer or texturizer on your locks, but you color it, you should still consider yourself to have natural hair. Sure, it’s not 100 percent natural due to the color, but the texture is generally what many people refer to when referencing “natural hair.”
- Can I Press My Hair and Still be Natural? As a straightening method, thermal styling is preferable to texturizing because ideally, you can wet your tresses and they’ll return to their natural state. Some women constantly press their locks, however, and over time, their manes become heat-trained. Heat-trained hair has a different texture than hair that hasn’t suffered this “controlled damage,” so it’s not truly natural, although it may appear that way.
- Clip-ins, tape-ins, weaves, pre-bonded, fusion, micro-link…what does it all mean? There are so many different styles of extensions and terms, that it can get overwhelming if you are new to the world of hair extensions. Although our Hair Extensions are 100% remy human hair clip-ins, hair extensions are not limited to this particular kind. We’re breaking down the different types of extensions to help clear up some confusion.
- Due to monitors and screens being of different contrast and brightness actual colors of hair may differ from the visual images used on this website.
- The packet sold here is 100 grams. Generally 2 packets are required for a full head application from lengths 8 to 18 and 3 packets from lengths 20 to 28.