PonyTail - Natural Brown
The 7 Pieces Clip On Full-Head Hair Extension – Classic Set – Made with the pieces of hair as detailed below.
The 7 pieces full head Clip On set includes a Quad Weft – this is constructed from 4 wefts sewn onto a flat mesh. This allows more hair with fewer clips, making it easier to get a natural result for your desired style.
- 100% Natural Human Hair
- 120 grams of Pure Natural Human Hair
- Instant Volume
- Instant Length
- Style & Match.
- Made using Indian Natural Hair which is considered the best in the world.
- Genuine NATURAL HUMAN HAIR
- Ethically Sourced. Carefully Handled.
- Handmade. Authenticity Maintained.
- How to Apply Booklet is included inside the package.
Clip In/Clip On Extensions
Clip-in wefts, also known as clip-in hair extensions, come in a strand of contoured pieces, attached at the base with either fabric or silicone. Clips are attached to this base and come ready to use. All you have to do is clip the pieces to your natural hair all on your own! Each clip snaps open and close with ease.
Clip-in hair extensions are the least permanent style of extensions because you can quickly remove them and put them back on whenever you want. Unlike some of the other hair extension applications mentioned above, clip-ins usually take 5 – 15 minutes to apply at home. Clip-in hair extensions are also the least damaging because they don’t involve any chemicals, heat, pressure, or other installation methods mentioned above—they simply clip onto your hair with ease so there is zero damage to your natural hair. This is one of the many reasons why it’s one of the most popular hair extension types.
The same synthetic vs. real hair rules apply when it comes to treatment of clip-in hair extensions just as with any hair extensions. We’ll focus more on the human hair extensions since that’s what we recommend.
Simply put, human hair extensions are very low maintenance and only need to be washed every 15-20 wears, or if there is a lot of product buildup to the point that they become unmanageable. Just like your natural hair, you simply brush, shampoo and condition the hair and let them air dry! In terms of styling, human hair clip in extensions can be styled just like your own natural hair. They can be curled, straightened, and colored, however, it is always best to use a lower heat setting when heat styling the hair, and to use a heat protectant prior to heat styling.
Once again, this depends on how well you take care of them, what products you use and how often you wear them. With proper care and regular wear, clip-ins last anywhere from 3 – 6 months, up to a year and sometimes even longer.
Our 100% Natural Human Hair is of the highest grade, hand selected hair, and with over 50 years of combined experience in the hair industry you always know your getting excellent unprecedented quality.
We are a hair manufacturing and exporting company which has been dealing in 100% Natural Real Human Hair Extensions, Indian natural hair, human hair, clip on, closure, weaves, machine wefted, Indian hair, real hair, keratin hair, prebonded hair, prebond, tape hair, remy hair, remi hair, virgin hair, natural virgin, natural remy, natural remi, wig, micro rings, nano hair extensions, toupee, ombre, lace wig, full lace, front lace, 360 closure, and lace closure since the year 2002. We have satisfied customers in more than 100 countries. We conduct door step deliveries worldwide.
- We have clients/customers in more than 100 countries.
- We are manufacturers and exporters all the products that we deal in.
- We have been directly engaged in the whole process of manufacturing since 2002.
- We have more than 50 years of combined expertise in dealing with Human Hair and related products.
- We ship doorstep through our shipping partners.
- We have trained and motivated production team who are always ready to innovate.
- Unlimited possibilities in color and style.
Natural hair by definition hasn’t been altered by chemical straighteners, including relaxers and texturizers. Pressed hair may still be considered natural because once washed, the texture usually returns to its unaltered state (as long as no heat damage has occurred).
Natural hair can look strong, but this is a very delicate texture and needs to be handled as such. This means frequent conditioning and moisturizing and as little direct heat as possible to maintain optimum health.
Versatility of Natural Hair
- Style Possibilities : One of the best aspects of natural hair is being able to enjoy a huge variety of styles. Some of these hairdos mimic chemically straightened locks, but many are unique to having no texture-altering chemicals on your hair.
- Can You Color Your Hair and Still be Natural? This is a matter up for debate in some natural circles, but in most cases, colored hair is still natural as long as there are no texture-altering chemicals on the hair as well. The question of “real natural” comes into play when you consider that some have experienced texture changes due to the dye (this also occasionally occurs with henna application). Unless your hair is bleached or colored several levels away from your natural shade, you probably won’t experience any loosening of your texture. If you have no relaxer or texturizer on your locks, but you color it, you should still consider yourself to have natural hair. Sure, it’s not 100 percent natural due to the color, but the texture is generally what many people refer to when referencing “natural hair.”
- Can I Press My Hair and Still be Natural? As a straightening method, thermal styling is preferable to texturizing because ideally, you can wet your tresses and they’ll return to their natural state. Some women constantly press their locks, however, and over time, their manes become heat-trained. Heat-trained hair has a different texture than hair that hasn’t suffered this “controlled damage,” so it’s not truly natural, although it may appear that way.
- Clip-ins, tape-ins, weaves, pre-bonded, fusion, micro-link…what does it all mean? There are so many different styles of extensions and terms, that it can get overwhelming if you are new to the world of hair extensions. Although our Hair Extensions are 100% remy human hair clip-ins, hair extensions are not limited to this particular kind. We’re breaking down the different types of extensions to help clear up some confusion.
- Due to monitors and screens being of different contrast and brightness actual colors of hair may differ from the visual images used on this website.
- The packet sold here is 100 grams. Generally 2 packets are required for a full head application from lengths 8 to 18 and 3 packets from lengths 20 to 28.