|Style||Natural Curly Weaves|
|Product Type||100% Natural Hair Weaves|
Sew-In Hair Extensions/Weave
Deep Curly Weaves made using 100% Natural Human Hair is applied by braiding the natural hair into cornrows first, then using a needle and thread to sew the weave into the braid or cornrow. Weave hair extensions are predominantly used for people with thicker hair because of the way they are applied. Generally speaking, the weave application is a very long process (usually several hours.)
Sew-ins or weave ons type of hair extension is popular because it is more permanent and seamless, as the hair is literally sewn into your own hair.
After Care instructions to be followed if you have a weave on applied would include moisturize the scalp, the nape, and edges of the hair at least once a week and ensure you are using deep conditioning products. Another popular recommendation for people with weaves is to wash the hair with a special protein product to minimize damage and weakening of the hair.
Our hair extensions are easy to maintain, natural looking double layered weft pieces that add instant length and volume, the hair can be treated as normal hair when applied. They are so discreet you wouldn’t even believe you were wearing extensions. These are made from 100% high quality human hair and are re-usable. The hair is wefted using a specially made triple head machine which puts in a total of 12 layers of stitches. The wefted hair track has an average of 21 stitches per inch. The weft seam is reinforced using a natural adhesive to minimize shedding.
Our 100% Natural Human Hair is of the highest grade, hand selected hair, and with over 50 years of combined experience in the hair industry you always know your getting excellent unprecedented quality.
We are a hair manufacturing and exporting company which has been dealing in 100% Natural Real Human Hair Extensions, Indian natural hair, human hair, clip on, closure, weaves, machine wefted, Indian hair, real hair, keratin hair, prebonded hair, prebond, tape hair, remy hair, remi hair, virgin hair, natural virgin, natural remy, natural remi, wig, micro rings, nano hair extensions, toupee, ombre, lace wig, full lace, front lace, 360 closure, and lace closure since the year 2002. We have satisfied customers in more than 100 countries. We conduct door step deliveries worldwide.
- We have clients/customers in more than 100 countries.
- We are manufacturers and exporters all the products that we deal in.
- We have been directly engaged in the whole process of manufacturing since 2002.
- We have more than 50 years of combined expertise in dealing with Human Hair and related products.
- We ship doorstep through our shipping partners.
- We have trained and motivated production team who are always ready to innovate.
- Unlimited possibilities in color and style.
Natural hair by definition hasn’t been altered by chemical straighteners, including relaxers and texturizers. Pressed hair may still be considered natural because once washed, the texture usually returns to its unaltered state (as long as no heat damage has occurred).
Natural hair can look strong, but this is a very delicate texture and needs to be handled as such. This means frequent conditioning and moisturizing and as little direct heat as possible to maintain optimum health.
Versatility of Natural Hair
- Style Possibilities : One of the best aspects of natural hair is being able to enjoy a huge variety of styles. Some of these hairdos mimic chemically straightened locks, but many are unique to having no texture-altering chemicals on your hair.
- Can You Color Your Hair and Still be Natural? This is a matter up for debate in some natural circles, but in most cases, colored hair is still natural as long as there are no texture-altering chemicals on the hair as well. The question of “real natural” comes into play when you consider that some have experienced texture changes due to the dye (this also occasionally occurs with henna application). Unless your hair is bleached or colored several levels away from your natural shade, you probably won’t experience any loosening of your texture. If you have no relaxer or texturizer on your locks, but you color it, you should still consider yourself to have natural hair. Sure, it’s not 100 percent natural due to the color, but the texture is generally what many people refer to when referencing “natural hair.”
- Can I Press My Hair and Still be Natural? As a straightening method, thermal styling is preferable to texturizing because ideally, you can wet your tresses and they’ll return to their natural state. Some women constantly press their locks, however, and over time, their manes become heat-trained. Heat-trained hair has a different texture than hair that hasn’t suffered this “controlled damage,” so it’s not truly natural, although it may appear that way.
- Clip-ins, tape-ins, weaves, pre-bonded, fusion, micro-link…what does it all mean? There are so many different styles of extensions and terms, that it can get overwhelming if you are new to the world of hair extensions. Although our Hair Extensions are 100% remy human hair clip-ins, hair extensions are not limited to this particular kind. We’re breaking down the different types of extensions to help clear up some confusion.
- Due to monitors and screens being of different contrast and brightness actual colors of hair may differ from the visual images used on this website.
- The packet sold here is 100 grams. Generally 2 packets are required for a full head application from lengths 8 to 18 and 3 packets from lengths 20 to 28.